Search This Blog

Monday 6 February 2012

Dissertation Help Needed – A study on Impact of Team efficacy on effectiveness of Virtual Teams

Hi,

My name is Jaya Lakhani and I am currently pursuing my final year MBA from Christ University Institute of Management, Bangalore.

As a part of my final year dissertation I am working on a project to analyze the impact of team efficacy on the team effectiveness with special reference to the virtual teams.
(A virtual team is a team which has some/all members working from geographically dispersed locations)

If you are a part of such a team where in some of your team members work from different locations then I would request you to kindly fill up this questionnaire. This questionnaire is a standardized tool with 36 tested questions and thus your responses would provide me with valid and reliable results.

Following is the link for this study
https://kwiksurveys.com?s=OBIJGJ_dfdf7cde

I will be very thankful to you for your valuable time and consideration in filling this form and helping me complete my study successfully.

With warm Regards!
Jaya Lakhani

No comments:

Post a Comment